Sony Music’s RCA Records is looking to hire a Promotions Manager to assist artists in gaining maximum exposure on UK radio, DSPs, and TV. The role involves supporting communication and relationship-building efforts with DSP editorial teams, TV promotions, and podcast bookings. The Promotions Manager will be instrumental in helping to increase the audience for the diverse talent on the RCA roster.
– Promote tracks and bodies of music for radio free play and playlist support at national, specialist, and regional levels through meetings and updates.
– Promote tracks and bodies of music for DSP editorial support via meetings and updates, in collaboration with the Streaming & Data Manager.
– Develop creative and directive strategies for promotional campaigns.
– Build strong and effective relationships with all relevant partners.
– Secure promotional opportunities, such as radio sessions and interviews for artists.
– Attend artist live events and ensure the presence of contacts when required.
– Participate in department, project, and label meetings to provide updates on promotions news.
– Extensive experience in UK radio promotions, preferably with some experience working with DSP editorial teams or TV.
– A thoughtful, organised, energetic, and results-oriented professional.
– An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator, able to work effectively with team members, external partners, senior management, artists, and artist managers.
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specifed.