Proms Event Co-ordinator (Assistant Project Manager) – BBC Radio 3 & Proms
BBC Proms is seeking Event Co-ordinators to join the Live Events Team. This role offers the chance to be part of a small team responsible for organising concerts and events during the BBC Proms season at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The primary responsibilities include planning and co-ordinating the logistics for each concert, as well as overseeing events on site for live audiences and broadcasts on radio and television.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
– Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of orchestras and choirs.
– Has prior experience in managing live classical music events.
– Exhibits strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
– Collaborates and communicates effectively with a diverse range of people.
– Is proficient in general office IT packages.
– Displays an awareness of Health and Safety issues related to live events.
Please note that this role may require working long hours and some weekends on events throughout the year, particularly during the Proms season. Some days each week during the festival may be spent working on site at events.
See link below for further details.