Business Support Executive
We are thrive and we are the only source of meaningful cultural engagement data in Northern Ireland. We’ve been supporting arts, heritage and cultural organisations across Northern Ireland since 2004 with audience research, communications and evaluation.
We are looking for a new Business Support Executive. Every organisation needs someone who keeps the wheels oiled and moving. This role is for you if are a supreme organiser who can anticipate things and take the necessary actions to keep the organisation on track. A valued team member with a strategic eye, but an operational focus.
This role is for you if:
- You find contentment in structure and process.
- You can see the end goal and plan realistically to meet it.
- You’re not scared of things you don’t know or haven’t done before. In fact, you enjoy learning new things.
- You’re comfortable with change and are able to think on your feet.
- You always want to find a more efficient way to do things and look at how technology could help.
- You enjoy working on your own initiative and appreciate flexibility and agency.
- You’re not afraid of failures and you learn from mistakes.
This is a part-time role, and you will work 2.5 days per week (18.75 hours). Full-time staff are office-based for at least 3 days, and this role will be expected to be office based for a similar amount of time on a pro-rata basis.
We particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Visit our website to find out more about how to apply. Please send back your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday 3rd April.