Client Programme Coordinator
We are thrive and we are the only source of meaningful cultural engagement data in Northern Ireland. We’ve been supporting arts, heritage and cultural organisations across Northern Ireland since 2004 with audience research, communications and evaluation.
We are looking for a new Client Programme Coordinator. This role is for a self-starter who enjoys working on different projects all at once. At thrive, we’re often busy bees juggling with various tasks involving audience research, communications, and evaluation. Although we’re office-based, we like to compare our work pace with a festival site. Each member of our team does a bit of everything and is comfortable with the unexpected, finding solutions for arising problems as they happen.
This role is for you if:
- You’re a jack-of-all-trades: you’ve had different roles in the arts, culture or heritage sector, possibly in festivals or in an operational role.
- You connect with people easily: you enjoy and feel comfortable meeting new people in new environments, and have a way to make them feel at ease.
- You’re not scared of things you don’t know or haven’t done before. In fact, you’re a quick learner.
- You’re comfortable with change and are able to think on your feet.
- You can explain something complicated in a simple way without using jargon, whether it is in written form or verbally.
- You have planned communications or marketing in the past and you know how to measure your plans’ success.
- You enjoy working on your own initiative and appreciate flexibility and agency.
- You’re not afraid of failures and you learn from mistakes.
The salary scale for this role is £21,250 to £28,750 per annum.
You will work 37.5 hours per week and will be office-based for at least 3 days.
We particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Visit our website to find out more about how to apply. Please send back your completed application form to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 3rd April.