Creative Industries Seed Programme III
This £25k funding award is eligible for partnerships that use the arts within new and emerging technologies. With the continuing evolution of immersive technology, it has the potential to expand the possibilities of how the arts can be distributed and utilised in new and innovate ways.
1. Encourage Cross-Sectoral Collaboration;
2. Drive innovation in technologies; and
3. Creating new content, products, services and experiences.
The aim of this project is to assist arts organisations, entrepreneurs, and creative businesses to undertake projects that:
1. Contribute to the growth of the creative industries; and
2. Unlock future income generation.
All applications must be partnerships between an arts organisation or artist and a creative business or academia.
See link below for further details.