Job Title: Administrator
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Ensure delivery of world class services to Uilleann Pipers, Pipe makers, piping enthusiasts and the world of Irish Traditional arts through the implementation of the NPU organisational strategy, the annual NPU arts plan and the establishment of and adherence to effective and efficient processes. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the development of a vibrant customer led organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of the annual NPU Arts Plan
- Preparation of and adherence to NPU annual budgets
- Organising, publicising, marketing and attendance at public events including concerts, summer schools and Tionóil.
- Management of procurement, sales and order fulfilment
- Ensuring adequate I.T. resources are established and maintained.
- Management of administration staff
- Management of the premises at 15 Henrietta Street and safeguarding the physical assets of NPU
- Development and Maintenance of the NPU website
- Co–ordination of health and safety and child protection programmes
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Liaising with regulatory bodies on behalf of NPU
- Maintaining excellent communications with all stakeholders.
- Managing social media and public relations
- Maintenance of administrative and financial systems
- Preparation of monthly financial reports including P&L and cash flow
- Liaising with external auditors to finalise annual accounts
- Preparation of capital and revenue grant applications and the management of commercial activities
- Building and supporting volunteer groups
- Establishment of contingency plans
Attendance at monthly board meetings as requested
- Administrative Assistants
- Temporary staff
- Volunteer groups
For more information on Na Píobairí Uilleann, please visit the link below.
Published on 28 February 2019