Senior Communications Manager
Sony Music has announced an opening for a Senior Communications Manager to effectively convey the narrative of the company, its record labels, artists, and executives. The ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to showcase what sets Sony Music UK apart, both internally and externally. Applicants should be motivated, driven team players with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Required Experience and Skills:
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a communication and/or public relations role.
– Prior experience in the music industry.
– Proficiency in clear and concise verbal and written communication, with excellent networking and relationship-building skills. Applicants should be comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels and functions within an organisation.
– Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
– Demonstrated professionalism and skills necessary to establish and maintain a high level of credibility and diplomacy.
– Robust organisational and project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple concurrent priorities.
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specifed.