Executive Producer – Pop, Rock & Classics
Spotify Studios is looking for an Executive Producer for Pop, Rock & Legacy, based in Los Angeles and reporting to the Head of Music Originals. In this role the Executive Producer will oversee a team of creatives and manage a slate of original podcasts and video programming from development and pre-production through post-production and launch.
What you’ll do
- In partnership with the Head of Music Originals, will develop and execute upon a content strategy to win the pop, rock, and legacy audience segments.
- Manage audience-focused teams of creatives across each segment.
- Partner with internal teams including marketing, operations and licensing on the development, production, and launch of new shows.
- Provide ongoing creative direction to internal teams, external production companies, and other key stakeholders.
- Manage high-priority relationships with key talent and their representatives.
- When needed, contributes fresh ideas to keep content exciting and innovative, including the suggestion of themes, formats and and concepts for upcoming episodes.
- Manage an operating budget and be accountable for the performance of your investments.
- Develop innovative cross-channel touch-points for your creative programs (for example, derivative video series to a successful audio program).
- Responsible for overall creative quality and performance of your teams and business lines.
- Drive performance through a combination of authority and influence.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 21 February 2019